Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lonely

I don't know that I have ever really been lonely. But this weekend, I think that is the best description of how I feel. I used to relish time to hang out with myself. But I am really missing my girls this weekend. I have studied a little, but spent way too much time just being sully and lonely. I guess it's just another sign that I am a different person than 10 years ago.
Don't get me wrong. I am not sad that I am lonely. I am actually happy about it. But I am not happy. I am lonely. That makes no sense. But it is true. I am so glad that my family is a huge part of my life. And I know Cat misses me a ton, too. The little ladies are too busy being little girls, riding bicycles and swimming, to miss me. So anyhow. It is a lonely, quite night in Waco. And did I mention it's raining?

No comments: