Friday, June 6, 2008

A the risk of getting a HUGE "I told you so" from Catherine, I must disclose and warn. I am a Monday-Friday Bachelor now. I don't cook. Without a plan, I would eat EVERY meal at a fast food restaurant. So, I took Dan Marino's advice, Dan NEVER WON A SUPERBOWL Marino. I signed up for Nutrisystems.


This food is gross. And I have a month's supply.


My thought was that it would give me food to eat and I wouldn't have to go to the store or think about it. And, maybe, I'd loose a few pounds. I may as well have ordered some multivitamins and chalk.
I tried pretending I was an astronaut and that these were my space meals. Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck made it look so easy. But I would trade places with Bruce on that asteroid before eating just this for another day. So now to stomach it, I eat it until dinner and then eat something normal.
If you are thinking about Nutrisystems, just do yourself a favor and kill yourself, or at least have your tastebuds removed.


UPDATE**
Who in the world ever heard of beans in lasagna. But other than seeing the beans, the taste is similar to bad lasagna. I guess that is better than ____________.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try putting a little Tony Chacherie's on it. Can't hurt.

STB2 said...

haha
Yea do the Chacherie's, and then go with the Smart Ones.