Friday, June 27, 2008

One ticket to hell, please.

I just registered for PC. That is Practice Court for those not familiar with Baylor Law and Hell for those that are. I am have been excited about it since I enrolled for law school. But clicking that button to make it real caused me to hesitate ever so slightly. Seriously. I thought for more than a second about not sending the request to be beaten into a better lawyer. But, like I mentioned with E on the bus to camp, sometimes the best thing is scary. The difference is she is out having a blast in the hills and lakes of Missouri while misery is all that awaits me. Ya like that little play on words there, did ya?

1 comment:

Jeremy Masten said...

Nice play on words. I remember when I first got here, I thought "Woohoo! Practice Court! Let's have fun!" When I clicked the button to register for the class, tho . . . I wondered if I could transfer in time.